Monday 2 October 2017

Pumpkin Spice Ghosts™

When Pumpkin Spice Everything™ hits the shelves you know without a doubt that Autumn has arrived. And along with the tastiest Everything™ flavour comes the most beautiful scenery, the comfiest clothes, and everyone's favourite holiday: Hallowe'en. This season allows the opportunity to play dress-up and let out your inner-demon without judgement.

One fellow Hallowe'en-lover is Claire of @clairestelle8, who has created the perfect nail challenge for the month of October. Each prompt celebrates the playful-yet-spooky nature associated with the forthcoming holiday.

The first promp for #clairestelle8halloween is "Ghosts." I tried a couple different designs before achieving one I felt was worthy of the hashtag. 

The (potential) faces of Boo.
The third kind of ghost that came to mind was the Nintendo-famous Boos. These ghosts are a very relatable species in the way that they collectively pretend they weren't looking when someone they were starting at turns in their direction.

I am so ready to fulfill more #clairestelle8halloween prompts as the month progresses. Further in she has "Fave Halloween Movie" as a prompt, so I'll have to rewatch my Hallowe'en movie arsenal to remind myself which one is my favourite. These nail challenges are about more than nail painting. And they really help me get in the holiday spirit! (Get it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment