Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Coral of My Being

I recently became an "Ipster," receiving monthy makeup samples in the mail from ipsy.com. In the third bag delivered, I found my first nail polish sample from them, Formula X "Power Source," and oh my! I had no idea coral was missing from my nail polish collection — missing from my life!


Of course I immediately had to try it out after tossing the rest of the mail on the couch. The teeny-tiny brush was a little difficult to work with but I persevered. Then I thought, "Hey, let's matte this baby!" And yum! It went from beautifully intense neon coral, to beautifully soft-yet-still-bright coral. 



I have come to consider myself too good for simple swatches so I had to add a little something to my soft mani, and came up with a stamped silver rose and some silver glitter. I do loves me some glitter. 


I used the Sally Hansen "Big Matte Top Coat," Formula X "Hubba Hubble" glitter, and I stamped with Nicole by O.P.I "Positive Energy" silver, and of course the Formula X "Power Source" tiny sample bottle on the end next to the stamping plate I used.
.

I really enjoy this soft-coral-with-glittery-accent-nail look!

No comments:

Post a Comment