Friday 10 April 2015

Party Time!

China Glaze's Electric Nights collection was recently released, full of bright neons perfect for summertime. One shade in particular caught my eye: Point Me To The Party.


This colourful, little bottle of glitter is unlike anything in my personal collection, so I had to have it!

I am currently participating in Clairestelle8's April Nail Art Challenge, and the prompt for the 10th  was a Skittle Manicure. From what I understand that means each nail is different, and PMTTP offered a built-in pallet! What a perfect excuse to use my new toy! Neon green, orange, pink, blue, and purple glitters were reflected by the bright orange, pink, blue, and purple polishes I was able to round up out of my collection. (I didn't have a bright enough green, nor enough fingers!)



The PMTTP really pops on white and light shades. I used China Glaze's Oxygen as my backdrop, and CG Shocking Pink, Sally Hansen Fashonista Orange, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!, and Sally Hansen Vanity Flare (purple) made my simple stamped striped skittles.

I really like how vibrant yet subtle this mani is. Stamping softens the colours, and they lay against the soft Oxygen.


My birthday is later this month, and I have big plans for this Party polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment