Thursday 5 November 2015

My Idol's Collab

Way back when, I dipped my toes into the nail art world with a Pinterest search. Scrolling through all the results, I managed to find this album of nail designs. elleandish's design in that album stood out to me above the rest of the photos: just simple enough to be recreated,
yet complex enough to be interesting. I clicked from that page to go watch everything this woman had ever posted on YouTube. She remains my favourite YouTuber; I love the consistent, simple editing of her videos, not to mention beauty and fun in each of her designs. 

So, having this emotional attachment to elleandish, I was super excited to hear that she had collaborated with Bundle Monster to create her own stamping plate


I started playing as soon as it arrived in the mail. I stamped some crisp black stars and gold stars, and a cute little feather to create my first look.


Then I wanted to play with a lace pattern.  


And since three is such a nice round number, I also did a love-ly design combining two images from the plate. 


But this is just the start. I am so happy to have another way to support elleandish (even if she doesn't get a commission) and it is a perfect addition to my stamping plate collection — I am going to use that star image constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment